Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OH MY...!!! CHECK OUT ... GARY COLEMANS NEW WIFE..!!

What You talking about Willis" who is nearly a foot shorter and 18 years older, but pint-size Gary Coleman says he's found true love with his Giant redhead compared to him Shannon Price — and finally lost his virginity. The 40-year-old, 4-foot-8 "Diff'rent Strokes" star secretly wed the Utah woman, who's 22 and 5-foot-7, in Nevada last August, it was revealed yesterday (just-released wedding photo, at right). "I never got the opportunity to be romantic or feel romantic with anyone," Coleman told "Inside Edition," adding, "I don't have issues with age, I have issues with intelligence. She's more intelligent than I am, and that's what matters to me." Price said height wasn't a consideration because, "He was 10 feet tall to me because he was sweet." Still, the relationship isn't without its problems. "
He lets his anger conquer him sometimes," Price admitted. "He throws things around, and sometimes he throws it in my direction<
/span> ************************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: I guess Size doesn't matter??...Yeah right when you are that little I can only assume that everything is extremely tiny??

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar