Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Let's Go To Morocco And See How One Fabulous Family Lives!!


Let's Go To Morocco And See How One Fabulous Family Lives!!


I am loving the kitchen.
It is brilliant.



A surprise for the living room.
I never expected this.
And I love it!


This room is more of what I expected to see throughout the dwelling.


This works beautifully for me.



I like the screen for privacy. 
It is so much cooler that whet we tend to do in our USA bathrooms.
Don't you agree??

Could you live here for a month?
I could , most certainly.

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her Blog of her Adventures in Design,Owner of 'The Trade' Interiors, ,Boca Raton,Palm Beach,Boca Raton Florida,All custom upholstery,case-goods,window treatments,Antiques, Accessories and Antique accessories, built-ins, and all built in seating,Let's Go To Morocco And See How One Fabulous Family Lives!!,Let's Go To Morocco And See How One Fabulous Family Lives!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar