Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

justin beiber getting a B.E.T award

Fellows, i need to get your opinion on newcomer, "justin bieber", getting a B.E.T nomination. It is just weird to me; don't get me wrong, i bump his song all the time, but isn't B.E.T meant to mean BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELIVISION? The last time i checked, JUSTIN BIEBER was white. And the awards are meant to appreciate the black artist in the music industry...just my thoughts on the matter.


I would like to know what you guys feel though. I do bump the guy in my deck, but i am just wondering what criteria they considered before nominating him, or is in some form of gesture to slowly erase racism? Then B.E.T should no longer go by that name.



It's all good; one love, keep us together.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar